Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Hot Desk space in D1 or D7

Options
  • 21-12-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a company that rents out desks by the month, in Dublin 1 or 7. The reason for the tight geographic location is I need somewhere between the IFSC and Heuston, as I'd be using it early morning and evening while also working a contract during 9-5 hours. Those locations would be on the commute to/from work and Heuston, which would make it more manageable.

Any companies I found online either don't exist anymore or don't answer emails / contact forms.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or know any companies in these areas?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

BlockT
    The Glass House
    Distiller (Distillers) Building

all on Smithfield Square/LUAS line.

There used to be an hot desk operation in the Capel Building too, not sure if it's still there. Abbey House (or Abbey Business Centre) sticks in my mind too but again I'm not sure if it's still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Michael_Dare

Thanks for the suggestions Graham.

I did see BlockT, but they seemed more a creative type group than a general office desk organisation. Might give them a try though, and see what they say.

The Glass House operation seems to have disappeared. Same with the Capel building group, despite the website still being there.

Thanks for the suggestions Graham.

I did see BlockT, but they seemed more a creative type group than a general office desk organisation. Might give them a try though, and see what they say.

The Glass House operation seems to have disappeared. Same with the Capel building group, despite the website still being there.

I'd say your best bet is to pound the streets. Between the Jervis Centre and Smithfield Square you'll cover most of the operators. Go knock on doors, talk to receptionists.

Distillers Building operates under the name Smithfield Business Centre:

http://www.smithfieldbusinesscentre.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzbnmMh0sA4&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Michael_Dare

Good find. Thanks - I'll chase them up tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement