Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo recommendations

Options
  • 21-12-2014 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks.. I am looking to get a Maori 3/4 sleeve, can anyone recommend anywhere or anyone who isn't to pricey but is good at detailed tattoos??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

john312 wrote: »
    Hi folks.. I am looking to get a Maori 3/4 sleeve, can anyone recommend anywhere or anyone who isn't to pricey but is good at detailed tattoos??

GOOD TATTOOS AINT CHEAP AND CHEAP TATTOOS AINT GOOD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Isn't Robert Litcan fairly cheap?

Orim wrote: »
    Isn't Robert Litcan fairly cheap?

depends on what you call cheap, cheap compared to miami ink prices? yup! Cheap compared to scratchers? nope

True but he's probably also cheap compared to Dublin prices. Looking for a better price isn't exactly the biggest deal, it's the same reason someone might fly over to Poland to get a good price on good work.

As for the OP, more info would be useful on location and willingness to travel. Although I don't really follow anyone that Maori style, so I can't really give any recommendations.

Orim wrote: »
    True but he's probably also cheap compared to Dublin prices. Looking for a better price isn't exactly the biggest deal, it's the same reason someone might fly over to Poland to get a good price on good work.

As for the OP, more info would be useful on location and willingness to travel. Although I don't really follow anyone that Maori style, so I can't really give any recommendations.

dublin price is 100-120 an hour?

• Advertisement

dublin price is 100-120 an hour?

Is he that much? I thought he was cheaper for some reason. But my main point is that you can get quality at different price points. Of course looking just at price is a terrible idea but so is discounting it altogether. Otherwise the only time we'd get any tattoos is by waiting till we could afford/see the best in the world.

Advertisement