Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eden Gate Apartments (Priory court)

Options
  • 21-12-2014 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey all,

Quick question - I am moving to priory court soon as was just wondering if its only UPC TV available in the apartments? I noticed UPC sockets, but also didn't notice any dishes around - so wondering if it might be just UPC?

Just to make sure before I order the services.

Many thanks all,

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

It's UPC up there as far as I know.

Put the address into to service checker.

See here

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭beepbeeprichie

I lived there a few years back and you could only get upc.there was talk of getting communal sky dishes but it never materialised.
    On the plus side,upc is much better than the broadworks cable set up we had there for years, that was a disgrace. Though I still can't believe that you have no option but upc, poxy management companies getting away with murder. Are there no competition laws for this? All these silly little management rules eventually melted my brain and I moved out.
    Rant over

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Same rules in Charlesland and there are dishes everywhere.

Advertisement