Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

far cry 2

Options
  • 22-12-2014 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

Is this game good. Going for cheap on amazon and I mean cheap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I gave mine away for free and I still feel I ripped him off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Years old now get Far Cry 4 instead, it's €30 on PS3 or Xbox 360 in Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Far Cry 2 is the worst game in the Far Cry series. Forget about it. Get 3 on the cheap instead if you haven't played it, or get Far Cry 1 on PSN .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Never played any in the series

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I spent more time commuting in that game than I do going to work. Awful game. Far cry 3 and 4 are much better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I enjoyed it, I would go for it seeing as its so cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I enjoyed it, I would go for it seeing as its so cheap.

I didn't think it was too bad either. Would certainly play it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I wouldnt recommend it, it is without a doubt the worst game in the Far Cry series.

1: It has THE worst voice acting imaginable - try to picture someone speaking in a South African accent who has never heard of punctuation or attributing any kind of emotional inflection on what they're saying and you're close to what it sounds like. ****ing awful

2: Malaria mechanic - A novelty for the first hour and then extremely frustrating. Oh you don't have any medicine to use for it? Get used to falling over in the middle of a gunfight.

3: Missions - just plain god awful boring. Get mission at point a, drive 20 mins to point b, kill target, drive 20 minutes back to a.

I could go on and on but there's no point. If you haven't played any of the FC series before, go for 3 or 4 as your first title.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Well the game is less than two pounds on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

cena wrote: »

I suppose at that price go for it I suppose if you really have nothing else to play.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cena wrote: »

Go for it and make your own mind up on it :)

Advertisement