Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre cabinet CLT1_012

Options
  • 22-12-2014 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you please find out from your e-fibre/technical team has vectoring been enabled yet on the above e-fibre cabinet?

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Can you please find out from your e-fibre/technical team has vectoring been enabled yet on the above e-fibre cabinet?

Thanks...
    Hi notahappycamper

Yes, I have request clarification and now await clarification. As soon as I know I'll be in touch right away.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Hi notahappycamper

Yes, I have request clarification and now await clarification. As soon as I know I'll be in touch right away.

Thanks
    Al

Any update on this?

Hi notahappycamper

Thanks
    Al

Any update on this?
    I'm still waiting on an update notahappycamper

Thanks

Al

Thanks

Al

Can you follow up with the E-Fibre technical team on this query please?

Thanks

Thanks

Al

Can you follow up with the E-Fibre technical team on this query please?

Thanks
    Hi notahappycamper

I have yet to have an update yet, the christmas period may be delaying a response but as soon as I have more information I'll let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi,

Can I get a response today on this please - is the above cabinet vectored or not?

Hi,

Can I get a response today on this please - is the above cabinet vectored or not?
    Hi notahappycamper

Yes I have had confirmation that the above cabinet has been vectoring enabled.

Apologies for the delays with this

Al

Advertisement