Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay on wages!

Options
  • 22-12-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭

hi,

My employer paid my wages into my BOI bank account From it's AIB. As yet still no wages.

can you advise on the delay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Chesty08.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]A transfer between EU banks, provided it is sent before the sending bank's cut off time, take one banking day to be received. Under SEPA, incoming credits are applied to customer's accounts throughout the day.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As the payment was requested from an AIB account, your employer will need to follow up with them directly to check the status of this transfer. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If we can assist you with anything further, please let us know.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Thank you

Advertisement