Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inda on Mid Whest

Options
  • 22-12-2014 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Inda is on mid west giving his state of the nation address. Sorry, state of the county address.

Fair play to Tommy Marren, he's going through all the issues - knock IWAK, water. Would love to Tommy to lose the head with him though.

Inda is so rehearsed. I wonder are there picketers in Ballyhaunis?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Yep, stupidly I listened to most of it. Was particularly struck with his answer on the Irish Water debacle and the demonstrations.... "They,(the demonstrations), were not about paying for water but other issues" !!! I truly think he believes it if he repeats it enough.

I was disappointed with Tommy and the producers for not challenging him on his responses and just allowing him to make his statements.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Absolutely no need for a Western Rail Corridor. A greenway would be a far more useful project.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

In terms of his response on the WRC, unusually for a politician, he couldn't have been more definite about it if he tried. It is dead. To be honest it's hard to argue with him on that one looking at the numbers on the Ennis to Athenry section.

Advertisement