Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I recall a SEPA once off payment made

Options
  • 22-12-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi There 

I posted this a moment ago but i dont think i did it correctly. I just want to know if we can recall a SEPA  payment made to an incorrect account. I see the SEPA direct debit refund form but I diont see that this applies to this situation where we have made a once off incorrect payment..

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi finbarr25.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]A very warm welcome to Boards.ie.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your query. Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel a requested transfer once you have confirmed it with your 365 pin. You would need to contact the payee to request that the payment be sent back to your account.  [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us again.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 finbarr25

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi finbarr25.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]A very warm welcome to Boards.ie.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your query. Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel a requested transfer once you have confirmed it with your 365 pin. You would need to contact the payee to request that the payment be sent back to your account.  [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us again.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]
    Hi Laura

Thanks for your speedy reply to me.. Just a further point.. I assume the fact that the transaction I refer to was on BOI Business-Online makes no difference to your reply..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

That's correct finbarr25.

Whether this transfer is requested through BOI365 or through Business Online, it is not possible for the payment to be reversed.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement