If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty DENON CEOL N8

Options
  • 22-12-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi I bought a Denon Ceol  N8 from you last year and it has now developed a major fault. I  have been in contact with Denon support Uk and they have told me to contact you regarding this matter. I have dealt with Dave  (Richer sounds) and have bought qute a few items from you. Please can you help with this matter.
    Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lafpat wrote: »
    Hi I bought a Denon Ceol  N8 from you last year and it has now developed a major fault. I  have been in contact with Denon support Uk and they have told me to contact you regarding this matter. I have dealt with Dave  (Richer sounds) and have bought qute a few items from you. Please can you help with this matter.
    Regards
    Lafpat,

Apologies for the hassle and of course we will help - your Denon has a 2 year warranty as standard - we will need to get it back in the 1st instance as we send all our Denon service items to the Authorised Denon service centre in the UK so it will need to be returned to us.

If you would like to drop us a mail or give us a call we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lafpat

Regards
    Lafpat,

Apologies for the hassle and of course we will help - your Denon has a 2 year warranty as standard - we will need to get it back in the 1st instance as we send all our Denon service items to the Authorised Denon service centre in the UK so it will need to be returned to us.

If you would like to drop us a mail or give us a call we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks I will return it to as soon as possible 

Regards

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Regards
    Lafpat,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks I will return it to as soon as possible 

Regards
    Hi Lafpat.

No problem.

Once you have sent it let us know and we can keep our eye out for it.
    Please include the fault and your name and address within the package.

Hope you have a good Christmas :D

Parcel is on the way to Richer Sounds in Belfast today via An Post  with relevant info on fault. It should be with you early next week. Regards 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Parcel is on the way to Richer Sounds in Belfast today via An Post  with relevant info on fault. It should be with you early next week. Regards 
    Hi Lafpat.

Thanks very much.

I'll keep my eye out for it coming in and get it dealt with ASAP for you.

• Advertisement

Hi Lafpat.

Thanks very much.

Just got a phone call from Richersounds saying the package has arrived in a damaged state. Please could you send on photographs of damaged packaging and unit. 

Hi Lafpat.

Thanks very much.

Just got a phone call from Richersounds saying the package has arrived in a damaged state. Please could you send on photographs of damaged packaging and unit. 
    Lafpat,

apologies for the hassle - the pics have been sent to you - the visible damage isn't huge but hopefully you will be able to claim against your carrier for the damage in transit.

Keep us posted,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Just an update on this thread receive Denon Ceol today and working fine, thanks to all in Richersounds for getting this unit fixed there is a very very small crack on the bottom of unit and An Post are looking into at the moment. Once again thanks to the team in Richersounds Regards 

Just an update on this thread receive Denon Ceol today and working fine, thanks to all in Richersounds for getting this unit fixed there is a very very small crack on the bottom of unit and An Post are looking into at the moment. Once again thanks to the team in Richersounds Regards 
    Lafpat,

really many thanks for taking the time to post, especially as your unit was damaged on route to us, many thanks and keep us posted if you need us to do a report for you so you can claim from your couriers.

Thanks again and as ever keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.