Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin Lodgement

Options
  • 22-12-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me if the Galway Industrial Estate branch in Mervue takes coin lodgements today or tomorrow?
    I was in there last week with the coins bagged but they wouldnt accept them so I want to make sure before going in again.  No answer on the phone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi whitelightrider.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty getting through to the phone team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The majority of our branches will accept and dispense coin on Tuesdays 10am-12pm and all day Friday. The coin needs to be fully bagged and in the correct denominations.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

If we can help further, please do let us know.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi whitelightrider.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty getting through to the phone team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The majority of our branches will accept and dispense coin on Tuesdays 10am-12pm and all day Friday. The coin needs to be fully bagged and in the correct denominations.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

If we can help further, please do let us know.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Laura[/font]
    Thats brilliant - thanks again Laura for getting back to me.
    Happy Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

You're very welcome whitelightrider.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Hope you and yours have a very merry and peaceful Christmas.
    Laura

Advertisement