Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heat Genie Question - Tripping Switch.

• 22-12-2014 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hi

Got Stanley Stove back boiler 3 months ago. Have a heat genie in use with it. No problems with heating all the rads in house but when we first got it installed, the first time we used it the trip switch for all the sockets in house went. We could not get it back working until we unplugged heat genie (The heat genie is upstairs and plugged into normal wall socket).

We tried next day and has worked ever since without incident.

Now this weekend - We were away - nothing on and it seems that the heat genie tripped the switch - even though it wasn't in use. I unplugged it again and trip switch went back no problem. Left it for the night but next day - worked no problem.

Has anyone any thoughts on why this is happening - my own feeling is that the heat genie should be wired into our electrical seperately (I'm not an electrician) rather than using a wall socket? I can understand it tripping the switch when on but when not in use or anything in use while we are away is a bit of a worry.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement