If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE48H6400

Options
  • 22-12-2014 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hi ya,

I see the offer on this tv is in store only at the moment. Any chance it will be available online in the new year sales? Or that it could be delivered?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

deejer wrote: »
    Hi ya,

I see the offer on this tv is in store only at the moment. Any chance it will be available online in the new year sales? Or that it could be delivered?

Thanks
    Hi Deejer.

Unfortunately the 48H6400 must be collected in store and we are unable to ship. Sorry :(

I have no idea what will happened over the sales period although Shipping on this I would say will be slim.

Our sale starts boxing day at 10am if you fancied a trip up North to get yourself one. They are currently priced at £549.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

hey are currently priced at £549.00.
    I was interested in this model myself, still priced at £549 in the sale.. http://www.richersounds.com/information/sale-deals

Oh well....

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Bluehair wrote: »
    hey are currently priced at £549.00.
    I was interested in this model myself, still priced at £549 in the sale.. http://www.richersounds.com/information/sale-deals

Oh well....
    Hi Bluehair.

Unfortunately not all items are included in our sale pricing.

However the 48h6400 did drop in price this morning to £529.95.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.