Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank draft

Options
  • 22-12-2014 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I'm just wondering is it possible to get a bank draft from a different BOI branch than the branch I usually go to? If I usually go to a Branch in Cork but was in Galway could I get a bank draft from the Galway branch?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi onethreefive, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can purchase a Bank Draft at any of our branches. Just pop in with photo identification and a representative will be more than happy to assist you. 

Just to mention a bank draft can only be issued for amount of E500 or more. For contact details including locations of all our branches please see here

We hope this helps and if there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement