Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pigsback has not delivered

Options
  • 22-12-2014 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

I ordered an item on pigsback at the end of November and it has not been delivered yet. Communication is difficult with this shower.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did you buy directly from Pigsback, or was it a transaction with a third party?

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Having trouble communicating too. Ordered on the 15th November and still no sign. 3 android tablets for xmas presents, I doubt they'll be here at this stage. They expect me to deal directly with J&Y (tablet company) which are impossible to contact, they ignore emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭mrskinner

Pigsback try to offload the blame onto the third party company they deal with. This third party do not communicate at all.

I think the pigsback operation is like this. You purchase a voucher from Pigsback and then pigsback use the voucher to order the goods.

It's crazy, I just hope the tablets are good when they finally arrive. Ridiculous customer service

• Advertisement

Lisabx, was there any mention of the max number of days for delivery?

mrskinner wrote: »
    Lisabx, was there any mention of the max number of days for delivery?

28 days. Today I was informed that this excludes weekends

xLisaBx after 29 days has pigsback icon13.png delivered or contacted you?

No, still ignoring calls. This is such a disaster as they were Christmas presents. Any news with your order?

No response from them. They have sent me 2 emails in the past 26 days but will not chase down my item. Customer care my ars. I will never use Pigsback again

• Advertisement

My item was ordered in plenty time (or so I thought) for Christmas but a pigsback was made of delivery and looks like it will now be arriving after Dec 25th......great!

xLisaBx any news on the pigs delivery? They are in breach of contract as there was no mention of "working" days in their maximum delivery date. On the original order page for me it said delivery within a max of 21 days. Later in the email they finally sent it was a max of 21 WORKING days????

Got an email today informing me that we will not be receiving the tablets, that they have tried to locate them but to no avail. All they want to do is refund me, but I'd rather my tablets. Absolutely gutted

xLisaBx I have sent you a PM personal message. Can you read it?

Sorry I haven't received it?

xlisa your inbox in PM is full and will not accept new messages until you make room there.

Deleted a few there, sorry!

Any sign of your order yet? Still nothing on mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Acara

xLisaBx wrote: »
    Any sign of your order yet? Still nothing on mine!

Would love to know if you ever got your tablets off pigsback because according to them the 'customer is king.'

Eventually! took months though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,481 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I ordered a smart watch last month and it still has not come

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I ordered a smart watch last month and it still has not come

If it's anything like my situation, it will come, but it will take forever

Advertisement