Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Three.ie App

Options
  • 22-12-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have already been in touch with three on this issue and it remains unresolved, despite an Indian (?) lady "elevating it".

I downloaded the 3.ie app and found it didn't work - it insists I am not connected to the 3 network and sends me off to use a desktop version. I'm not alone in this. Of 11 or 12 reviews in the Apple App Store, not one is complimentary of the app. It amazes me no-one at Three seems to have bothered to look in and see how the reviews are going and take appropriate and timely corrective action.
    So, having complained about the issue maybe 10 days ago, the lack of any apparent progress is disappointing and hopefully not indicative of Three's customer service.
    And yes, I've switched on and off the phone; deleted and reloaded the app and tried it with and without wifi activated.
    So. Simply, when will this be fixed?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Nothing to do with mobile application.
    Maybe try asking in the Talk To Three forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement