Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NES with 5 games - Ducktales 2

Options
  • 22-12-2014 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Dug out a NES I bought a few years ago and decided it's time to leave it go. Said I'd put it on here to see if there was any interest from boardsie's before I'd put it up on adverts etc.

Comes with original power lead and new scart/red-yellow lead. Cleaned, tested and works fine.

Comes with 5 games and 3 controllers. 2 are working fine and 1 has the A button missing.

Ducktales 2
    Solstice
    Batman (has crack on the case, but works fine)
    Kick-Off
    Tiny Toon Adventures

All cleaned, tested and working.

I'm open to offers on all games, including Ducktales 2, which has become quite collectible now.

Price: €90 (very open to offers)

Located in Cork. I accept Paypal. Can post through regular, or Parcel Motel. Also might be interested in SNES game trades.

27xdnww.jpg

21c8pd0.jpg

1694uhg.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd be interested in duck tales 2 on its own if you are splitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd be interested in duck tales 2 on its own if you are splitting.

I could post for €30?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sounds good to me.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Sounds good to me.

Will PM ya there with details, but no rush of course with the holidays etc.

Ducktales 2 sold to Retr0gamer.

Would consider decent offers for the NES + the remaining 4 games.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement