Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoke v Chelsea Match Thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Phoenix wrote: »
    Top for Christmas Whoopi

Laat 3 times we were top at xmas we won the league.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Happy days that Costa didnt score.

The costa house hold will be poor this xmas, no bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Laat 3 times we were top at xmas we won the league.

:pac:

If they do will you change your username to GavBlueKing?:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Perfect really assuming that Hazard injury isn't serious. Went to the Britannia and controlled the game from start to finish, be that with possession, or defensive solidity and the second goal just confirmed our dominance. Everyone dug in, everyone played their part, I thought Matic and Fabregas were the two standout performers. The kind of night that champions are made, Chelsea are number 1 at Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

A good workmanlike performance. Chelsea are a serious team there's no doubt about it. Can't see them bottling the title like last season but i wonder if an injury to Costa or Cesc would effect them come next year when CL/PL games come thick and fast. Will be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You'll have more sad days than happy days my friend, guy is different class! Has taken over the panto villain role from Suarez but I love the guy, he's brilliant!

If they do will you change your username to GavBlueKing?:D:D:D

Kess said the same for months :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement