Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Points

Options
  • 22-12-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Where do I find Fifa points that are for use on xbox Ireland??

Have tried cheapxboxlivecodes.com and electronicfirst.com but both are for UK only.

On Santas list along with xbox points, but am thinking that it will just have to be xbox points or is there anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Ah COINS.

Any good? https://www.mmoga.co.uk/FIFA-Coins/FUT-Coins-Xbox-360,FIFA-15/

Nope forget that, need to put in player info and team name etc for coins. Points are the way to go I think, but where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

kleefarr wrote: »
    Where do I find Fifa points that are for use on xbox Ireland??

Have tried cheapxboxlivecodes.com and electronicfirst.com but both are for UK only.

On Santas list along with xbox points, but am thinking that it will just have to be xbox points or is there anywhere?

I've used both those sites in the past with no problems. There are no xbox points anymore just money cards which are the same thing, redeemed and used to buy things from the xbox store.

Agreed, I have used them both before for xbox live and Microsoft points, but the FIFA points the sell on both of them are for UK xbox accounts only.
    Must be somewhere that sells them for Irish accounts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

kleefarr wrote: »
    Agreed, I have used them both before for xbox live and Microsoft points, but the FIFA points the sell on both of them are for UK xbox accounts only.
    Must be somewhere that sells them for Irish accounts?

Oh I see , wasn't aware of these. Can they not just be bought in game using money on your account like if you just bought a €20 card? I don't know as I don't play fifa , hopefully one of those who do might be able to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Easiest way to get fifa points ( i think)

Get an xbox live card from here https://www.mmoga.com/Xbox-Live/Xbox-Live-Cards/

Redeem the code online and then buy the fifa points on the ULTIMATE TEAM marketplace.

The cost of points can be seen below ( Pay attention to Column 1 and 6)

6f2caa1aab6fb37cfa47a013fb86c847.png

• Advertisement

Ok, so it's a xbox live card job.
    They have asked for microsoft points and Fifa points. Guess Santa will have to leave a note saying they are one and the same. ;)

Thanks guys.

Advertisement