Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pork Kidney & Liver

• 22-12-2014 9:41pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Chicken liver and lambs kidneys are common but im looking for pork kidney & Liver. I tried Fallon & Byrne today no joy. Anyone been able to get them before, did your butchers have to source them?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Oh and here is what I want to make if anyone is interested:

http://ourdailybrine.com/pate-de-campagne-sous-vide-recipe/

pate-de-campagne-cooked-sous-vide-960x540.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,793 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you are looking to source these in Dublin City - let me know & I will move it to the relevant forum (as per the sticky on the main page).

tHB

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

If you are looking to source these in Dublin City - let me know & I will move it to the relevant forum (as per the sticky on the main page).

tHB

Source them anywhere I just happened to try in the city center today assuming I would get them no problem. But if its more appropriate else where please move it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Pork liver can be found in Tesco as I used to get it there when my butcher had none.

It can be a bit hit & miss though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,793 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

FX Buckley or the other butchers around Moore St & Talbot St should stock them. As you are prepared to source these outside the city I shall just pop this over to Food & Drink as this thread is for sourcing a food product rather than discussing cooking or a recipe.

tHB

• Advertisement
Advertisement