Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPG conversion and Car Insurance Policy

Options
  • 22-12-2014 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I am considering to convert my car to LPG.  Could this fact affect my policy/coverage?
    Are there any documents that I should ask to the Conversion Centre for that Liberty Insurance would need?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

I am considering to convert my car to LPG.  Could this fact affect my policy/coverage?
    Are there any documents that I should ask to the Conversion Centre for that Liberty Insurance would need?

Hi Leandrolorenzi
    Can you PM me your policy details and your telephone number. I will arrange for someone to contact you to provide you with a quotation and discuss this.
    Regards Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

That's Grand Seàn. 

Unfortunately I just received a letter that my policy is still pending approval, therefore a call would definitely be very appreciated. 
    I send an email to info@ earlier this morning to explain my situation and asking for a call back.
    In this moment I will put  the LPG conversion  evaluation on hold.

Thanks again, I need  to get the major issue sorted out by tomorrow morning at the latest
    Have a nice day
    Leandro

Advertisement