Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Plus Subscription

Options
  • 22-12-2014 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I ran out of PSN plus subscription this week. Wondering is there any bargains out there for the plus subscription.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Ash_ wrote: »
    I ran out of PSN plus subscription this week. Wondering is there any bargains out there for the plus subscription.

Thank you :)

I find Amazon to be cheap enough, plus they deliver it to your email straight away. There are other sites that are slightly cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    I find Amazon to be cheap enough, plus they deliver it to your email straight away. There are other sites that are slightly cheaper.

I don't think Amazon do Irish PS Plus subscriptions. Or do they ? And care to tell what are those sites you mentioned ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Bump, just having a look myself for some and amazon don't seem to digital codes to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Apologies, I used them before for a uk account. I forgot they won't work on an irish account.

Advertisement