Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodytech Fitness Motorised Treadmill

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Looks quite lightweight, the motor is under powered and it only goes to 12kmph.
    Might be ok for occasional use, but even at 6 mins per km it's working at almost 90% capacity.
    Keep an eye on Elverys or check Adverts, Done Deal, etc would be my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

thanks mate, do any of you have any recommendations prob be used 3 or 4 times a week

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

+1 on beepbeeps reply. Keep an eye on donedeal,adverts etc...You should be able to pick up something decent for around €300
    Look for something with speed of at least 16km/hr-electronic incline etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Main reliable home use brands with decent after sales service and parts availability (you will need them) Horizon, Proform and Nordic Track.
    Ignore the likes of York, Rebook, etc (Argos fodder) and anything that has a celebrity standing beside it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭robnet77

in Argos they sell a "Roger Black Fitness Gold" with good features and user reviews for 450€...

top speed 16km/h
    max user weight 120kg
    2hp peak engine
    foldable
    variable elevation
    16 programmes etc.

I'm tempted to buy it as I could not justify spending 1 grand or similar on a treadmill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

robnet77 wrote: »
    in Argos they sell a "Roger Black Fitness Gold" with good features and user reviews for 450€...

top speed 16km/h
    max user weight 120kg
    2hp peak engine
    foldable
    variable elevation
    16 programmes etc.

I'm tempted to buy it as I could not justify spending 1 grand or similar on a treadmill.

lads opinions on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭robnet77

either that or the similarly priced (499€) Proform 530 on Elverys...

any comments on reliability, for example, please?

Advertisement