Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good trad sessions in Dublin on New Year's Eve

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I'm hoping to hold a session myself on NYE in North County Dublin but not confirmed yet. I know of a non open Gig in Portmarnock that night if that's any use. Are you looking to play or just attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 gerry1958

Just attend with a friend from Canada

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Well these might probably be a little too far out of the way for you, I'm sure there's something going on in Dublin City that night. But if you want info on them anyway, send me a PM closer the time. You could also try asking over at www.thesession.org

Advertisement