Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

instrumentation course in ireland

• 23-12-2014 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi am just enquiring if any knows anywhere in Ireland you can do a course in instrumentation.I am a electrician by trade and have ordinary degree in power and control from dit.I majored in power and so control side of things was minor.I have only my apprenticeship as a sparks. And travelled for year after college .I am finding it hard to get work due to lack of experience in both and it seems pharmaceutical company's I have applied no want automation or instrumentation.I am considering doin honours degree next year.but would rather do this now to get job and do honours part time as an income would make things so much easier any help is appreciated
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

Check Carlow IT web page. Very good course

• Registered Users Posts: 44 pablo don

Check Carlow IT web page. Very good course

Thanks I have seen this course is it any good do you know if it's all theory based or is there a practical side to it.

Advertisement