Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst customer service ever

Options
  • 23-12-2014 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Heatons staff in drogheda are the worst staff i have ever come across in my life i worked in retail for a long time and would not ever treat a customer how they treat their customers i have been in the store on numerous occasions and its always the same bad attitude , loads of staff at tills but only one serving , i was accused of skipping queue in such a tone that is used only by the garda i actually wanted to punch the ignorant ill mannered prick in the face i would have put all the stuff back except it was gifts for people but will definetly not never shop there ever again !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Don't be skippin' queues. And punctuate.

:mad:

Rant 9/10
    Format 3/10

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

endacl wrote: »
    Don't be skippin' queues. And punctuate.

:mad:

Rant 9/10
    Format 3/10
    punctuation 2/10

punctuation 2/10

Generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Have you not done much shopping in the past?
    You've been incredibly lucky if that is the worst customer service you've come across!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

customer77 wrote: »
    i would have put all the stuff back except it was gifts for people but will definetly not never shop there ever again !!

You realise you're saying that you will shop there again, don't you?

• Advertisement

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    You realise you're saying that you will shop there again, don't you?

Double negatives are a no no round these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,921 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

customer77 wrote: »
    Heatons staff in drogheda are the worst staff i have ever come across in my life i worked in retail for a long time and would not ever treat a customer how they treat their customers i have been in the store on numerous occasions and its always the same bad attitude , loads of staff at tills but only one serving , i was accused of skipping queue in such a tone that is used only by the garda i actually wanted to punch the ignorant ill mannered prick in the face i would have put all the stuff back except it was gifts for people but will definetly not never shop there ever again !!

- x - = +

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

I'd say Heatons are bricking it - they will probably issue a profit warning now.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,921 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I actually find the Heatons staff in Dundalk very friendly and helpful.
    Is the training not the same in Drogheda?

Always found them very helpfull when I have been up there. First post strange one to start with not a disgruntled ex staff member by chance are you ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Coincidentally, I made my first ever visit to Heaton's in Drogheda yesterday. No problem with the staff, but the behaviour of some customers at the cash desk was very annoying, creating unnecessarily long delays, and blocking access to a free till. If anything, the staff might have been too accommodating.

[No, I'm not having a go at OP: I was there in the evening.]

• Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

never had a problem, always found the staff there very friendly .

Where's the OP at?

Thread fail?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

endacl wrote: »
    Where's the OP at?

Thread fail?

Sneak away boys, sneak away.. ..:o

Advertisement