Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelie Bins stolen!!

Options
  • 23-12-2014 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Me and my neighbor used to keep our 3 wheelie bins outside the house itself for the last 5 years.
    Last Friday night to our surprise, just the green ones of ours and neighbors went missing.
    We first thought it would be the young fellas messing around and looked in near by surrounding area and still unable to find.
    Rang Panda, and they say they need 40e for replacement charge. Would strongly advice everyone to store them bins in secure place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

As the say...if it ain't nailed down, they'll take it.

Saying that, my bins are very leaky now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Well anytime you drive by Ballymount waste facility on the way on. Anything I have been, there is dozens of wheelie bins left behind by people, that are clearly never going to claim them. Ask Panda is it ok, if you acquire a bin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

steal beg or borrow one

Advertisement