Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo milk discs?

Options
  • 23-12-2014 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I've bought a Tassimo coffee machine as a gift for my parents for Christmas. It came with the coffee but I've just realised not the milk discs or pods. I've tried in Dunne's and Argos but they didn't stock them. Any suggestions on where in Galway city I could get them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

buckleppin wrote: »
    I've bought a Tassimo coffee machine as a gift for my parents for Christmas. It came with the coffee but I've just realised not the milk discs or pods. I've tried in Dunne's and Argos but they didn't stock them. Any suggestions on where in Galway city I could get them?

Thanks!

Tesco always have them, they have latte, caramel macchiato and cappuccino at the moment. They have Americano and espresso too if you want black coffee.

Milk discs only come with the milk based coffees such as the above and can't be bought separately.

Advertisement