Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus 10% discount plus free shipping for registered charities.

• 23-12-2014 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

Mods I hope it's ok to post this. I usually donate some of our Zooplus rewards club points to animal charities at the end of the year. I got an email from them today and as I know that there are forum users who are actively involved in rescue I thought this might be useful for them. The discounts start when 75 pounds is spent so it might be worth doing.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Yes, you have to be able to provide documentation that it's a reg'd charity, and only applies if you're ordering from .co.uk or .ie. That brings the cost of some things down to the .de prices. The discount and free shipping only kick in on orders above €75 but I suppose a lot of rescues would be buying enough in bulk to avail of that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭pawrick

You also have the option of paying to have a discount for the year if you pay a once off fee. Works well if you order in bulk often as sometimes you can get caught without a discount code. I can't recall what the discount is exactly but I think it's around 10% and it applies to all customers. It's on the .de site so I assume it's on the other ones also. I can't check in work as it's blocked here.

Signing up for news letters used to give a 5% discount after a few days (not sure if that still happens) also if you use a new email address and account but that's only good if you aren't a regular purchaser.

If people lived near one another group buys could make sense to avoid the delivery charges too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

pawrick wrote: »
    You also have the option of paying to have a discount for the year if you pay a once off fee. Works well if you order in bulk often as sometimes you can get caught without a discount code. I can't recall what the discount is exactly but I think it's around 10% and it applies to all customers. It's on the .de site so I assume it's on the other ones also. I can't check in work as it's blocked here.

It's actually 5% but every little helps! :P

https://www.zooplus.ie/account/savingsplan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

That is great to know, thank you Pumpkinseeds!

Advertisement