Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSC Game World is back(Stalker series)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Only got Shadow of Chernobyl last week having never played any of the series before. Installed the complete mod and it looks pretty decent,even when stretched over a 1440p monitor. Looking forward to getting stuck into it when i have more time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

EoinHef wrote: »
    Only got Shadow of Chernobyl last week having never played any of the series before. Installed the complete mod and it looks pretty decent,even when stretched over a 1440p monitor. Looking forward to getting stuck into it when i have more time

That game is so good. You're gonna love it. Call of Pripyat is the best of the 3 IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

That game is so good. You're gonna love it. Call of Pripyat is the best of the 3 IMO.

Agreed. Call of Pripyat with the Misery Mod installed is even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I had stopped playing the first one right at the end so only went back and finshed it when the second one came out. The last area was poxy.

I must go back and play the second with some mods.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Skip Clear Sky TBH and go straight to Call of Pripyat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement