Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Yup! I think you'd pick who I want to be honest!

I've had my pick this round though do you should be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I've had my pick this round though do you should be fine
    Oh did you? That's weird!

I took the outlaws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I wonder who MNG has up his sleeve for Austin...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I wonder who MNG has up his sleeve for Austin...

cmon Paiges Ma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Can i delay my next draft pick until Thursday afternoon?? Seeing as i'll be nowhere near a computer tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can i delay my next draft pick until Thursday afternoon?? Seeing as i'll be nowhere near a computer tomorrow.

Think the rule there is you're supposed to send either Lord TSC or the person after you a PM with a list of who you want in order and then they can post for you. Since there's only 2 people left to pick before you, you should probably send Moneymaker a list of 3 in case your first two choices are gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

You're after me so send me your top 3 picks in order and I'll put it up straight after mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You're after me so send me your top 3 picks in order and I'll put it up straight after mine :)

PM Sent, cheers man.

And Bam bam is gone, got him as a bonus last year with a tag partner and i felt he served me well. An agile big man with a big mouth, cant go wrong for a mid card grappler like him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Ah sh-te you know I didn't think they were eligible, I forgot that you'd picked them together last year.

And Bam bam is gone, got him as a bonus last year with a tag partner and i felt he served me well. An agile big man with a big mouth, cant go wrong for a mid card grappler like him

Came very close to picking that tag team myself in the stop round. Bam Bam is a very good pick Imo

Hes very versatile from a writing point of view. He can be a bully heel, a tough babyface, hired muscle, ...... last year i played him off his tag partners real life persona and i felt it gave him an extra dimension, and was perfect to play the backward thinking old school heel.

And hes a great wrestler. I think when it comes to the draft, its important to get a great personality over someone with wrestling skill for the write ups. Sure a roster with great wrestling mat skills can look great on paper but i feel personalities win you the write ups. If theres one thing I take from past winners and past great PPVs (mostly MNG) is that his characters personalities shine through and thats what makes them enjoyable rather than how good the match looks on paper.

Christ this round has dragged out.

How dare you all have lives.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Christ this round has dragged out.

How dare you all have lives.

I used to hate waiting last year for my pick.

This year ive found it so hard to find time when it was my pick.

edit : with TBC and yourself online, 3 picks should be made in the next while.

Was hoping to pick Paige with Emma, but suddenly discovering that Emma and Charlotte tagged frequently enough to make it through the tag team rule was brilliant, it might have made losing Paige a blessing in disguise :)

Was hoping to pick Paige with Emma, but suddenly discovering that Emma and Charlotte tagged frequently enough to make it through the tag team rule was brilliant, it might have made losing Paige a blessing in disguise :)

Its that what makes the draft great, missing out on someone and thinking outside the box to make things work.

My whole promotion was going to be Shawn as teh cocky heel versus the young HBK wannabe underdog John Morrison. I missed out but as a result my new headline feud seems to fit better for me and it all happened because of missing out on someone.

TBC drafted Emma? My shock is palpable.

:pac:

I'm gonna make her bigger than Hogan brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Pick made pm sent and obligatory cheesy picture later

• Advertisement

There are no cheesy pictures of Brusier; every single photo of him is just a diagram of how a real man should look!

Ahh bruiser iirc I had him last and I made him someone who couldn't give a sh!t about winning or losing a match and just liked to battle Shiite outs folk...so in essence I changed very little... Instead of the futile idea of trying to change him though the BWA just stuck him with *insert crazy undrafted hardcore basdards name* and said have it lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

TSC. I guessing what's coming and know where I am but will ya fire up the next rounds draw. I think there are only two/three left to vote in round six.

Plllllease :)

ShagNastii wrote: »
    TSC. I guessing what's coming and know where I am but will ya fire up the next rounds draw. I think there are only two/three left to vote in round six.

Shagnasti : Pick 20

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ShagNastii wrote: »

Working on it now :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Stip round details up.

Basically, it's a round designed to maybe force people out of their comfort zones, maybe try someone new and to "shake things up" ever so slightly. There's still a MASSIVE list of names available though, and it will be the only round designed to cause problems :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Stip round details up.

Basically, it's a round designed to maybe force people out of their comfort zones, maybe try someone new and to "shake things up" ever so slightly. There's still a MASSIVE list of names available though, and it will be the only round designed to cause problems :P

would I be right in guessing the 1970s debut rule is not still in effect and it is anyone who appeared in ECW or do we still have to pick younger folk?

would I be right in guessing the 1970s debut rule is not still in effect and it is anyone who appeared in ECW or do we still have to pick younger folk?

Get out of my head BH! Dont you dare! :mad:

Get out of my head BH! Dont you dare! :mad:

honestly not sure if we have the same in mind but after some investigating im sure ill find the pick, but after being 20 for the tag team inc a world champ I was definitely hoping this stip would be a good one to be no.1 not a very restrictive one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

yeah not a good stip to be down low :(

Advertisement