Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

DM_7 wrote: »
    Why has nobody picked the person I have in mind yet :pac:

Wonder if that's still the case you may be called into action in 23\24 if lithium doesn't resurface

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

If Lithium doesn't make it back will his replacement work with his roster?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Might be bad form but can we just crack on with this round and let Lithium make his pick if/when he returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

If Lithium doesn't make it back will his replacement work with his roster?

Yeah thats it.
    ShagNastii wrote: »
    Might be bad form but can we just crack on with this round and let Lithium make his pick if/when he returns.

Dont get me wrong im dying to crack on, the quicker Ive my roster done the clearer picture I have and writing can begin. But give him time, he may just be having real life troubles.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yeah thats it.

Dont get me wrong im dying to crack on, the quicker Ive my roster done the clearer picture I have and writing can begin. But give him time, he may just be having real life troubles.

Yeah I'd agree. It's very unfortunate as I (would love to get us moving and) have a bad feeling Lithuim won't be able to make it given he hasnt been on boards for 6 days but we do have rules about this kinda thing and in fairness I guess we should stick with them cos you never know his situation.

At least DM7 will know exactly what time Lithuims 24hrs will be up and can be ready to take over his roster and make an ECW pick if needed tomorrow

• Advertisement

Yeah I'd agree. It's very unfortunate as I (would love to get us moving and) have a bad feeling Lithuim won't be able to make it given he hasnt been on boards for 6 days but we do have rules about this kinda thing and in fairness I guess we should stick with them cos you never know his situation.

At least DM7 will know exactly what time Lithuims 24hrs will be up and can be ready to take over his roster and make an ECW pick if needed tomorrow

If I was in Liths shoes and couldnt make it and came back online with a few hours to spare and DM7 had taken my spot Id be miffed. Sure its only a day at the most. Its hard of us but we'd like the same rules if we couldnt make it on. Lith is a boardsies regular and has a good reason for not being on. Hope hes well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Give him time lads. It's not the end of the world if he's gone a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah give him a chance to come back , Maybe his internet is screwed or something we did have all that crappy weather in the last week so god knows what happened I would definitley say give him a chance , Hopefully he'll get on time to make his pick (no disrespect to DM) and hopefully continue on cos he's assembled a great roster and seemed really up for the draft

Tbh I think everyone is saying the same thing now lads. Never wanna see anyone drop out after all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Whoops, you're right. Read the wrong list and thought it was Liz's pick. My bad, post amended.

I have no problem picking again now :p

• Advertisement

Kind of mad who everyone seems to be online now except Lith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Oh man. Not only am I last but I'm behind walt again. A double whammy. :D

Really scared I'll lose a bunch off my list by the time this round is through.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

If it comes to it could a pick be made on Lithiums behalf?

After last year and the good progress made this year it would be a shame for anyone to have to drop out when normal life may only be temporarily in the way.

Lots of time left though for Lithium to make a pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

If it comes to it could a pick be made on Lithiums behalf?

After last year and the good progress made this year it would be a shame for anyone to have to drop out when normal life may only be temporarily in the way.

Lots of time left though for Lithium to make a pick.

Probably up to yourself. If you took Lithium's place & picks, he comes back on soon after with whatever the delay was dealt with, and you are happy to let him resume I'd have no problem with it anyway. Would depend on how long he's away for after you've subbed in I guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Well the rules are if you miss your second 24 hours then the person in the reserve list takes over, and I think we do have someone on that list.

But let's not go there, it's 24 hours for a reason, still plenty of time to go before his time to pick again passes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Well the rules are if you miss your second 24 hours then the person in the reserve list takes over, and I think we do have someone on that list.

But let's not go there, it's 24 hours for a reason, still plenty of time to go before his time to pick again passes :)

DM_7 is the person on the reserves list, that's the only reason I'm discussing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC: The Rock, Batista, The Miz & John Morrison, The Big Show, Ron Simmons, Shawn Daivari

Mr.Nice Guy: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith, Rey Mysterio and Mistico aka Sin Cara, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard aka The Brainbusters, Paige & Sweet Saraya, Kerry Von Erich

Raf32: Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Goldberg, Ryback & Curtis Joe Hennig, Rick Rude & King Kong Bundy, Brie & Nikki Bella

thebostoncrab: Trish Stratus & Lita, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong, Natalya & Beth Phoenix, Emma & Charlotte Flair, Victoria

beakerjoe: HBK, Jake Roberts, Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett, Vince McMahon, New Age Outlaws aka Billy Gunn & Road Dogg, Tyson Kidd & Harry Smith aka Hart Dynasty

Jester252: Ric Flair, Diamond Dallas Page, Scott & Rick Steiner, William Regal & Tajiri, Booker T, William Regal & Tajiri, Tommy Dreamer & Sandman

Uncle Walt: Bret Hart, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam & Sabu, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy, Bruiser Brody, Justin Credible & Lance Storm
    ShagNasti: Prince Devitt, Sting, Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono, Lex Luger, Rusev, Jack Swagger

lebowskilite: Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre, Bam Bam Bigelow, Mike Awesome

Moneymaker: John Cena, Brian Pillman, Legion of Doom aka Road Warriors Hawk & Animal, Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi, Demolition, Raven

campo: Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, Eddie Guerrero, The Ultimate Warrior, Kevin Nash aka Diesel, Mr Anderson, Mark Henry

A Brad Maddox Guy: Mick Foley, Dean Ambrose, Kenta & Naomichi Marufuji, Sycho Sid Vicious, Taz & Kevin Sullivan, Bobby Lashley

brianregan09: Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly, Shane McMahon, Gangrel

Bounty Hunter: CM Punk, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura, Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuharu Misawa, Samoa Joe, Vader, Jerry Lawler

mrkiscool2: Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn & Kevin Steen, Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko, Kazuchika Okada, The Young Bucks, Chris Candido

Sin Eater: Kurt Angle, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase & Stan Hansen, Ricky Steamboat & Goldust, JBL, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Finlay

connemara man: Undertaker, Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas, Kane & X-Pac, Matt Hardy, Luke Harper & Erick Rowan, Rhyno

JP Liz V1: Edge, Christian, The Motor City Machine Guns aka Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin, The American Wolves aka Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards, Austin Aries, Santino Marella

Spongey1975: HHH, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels, Sheamus, Yokozuna, The Gangstas aka New Jack & Mustafa Saed

Lithium93_: Seth Rollins, Chris Hero & Cesaro, Dudley Boyz Devon & Bully Ray, Paul Heyman, Adrian Neville & Corey Graves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Clock is ticking unfortunately =/

Times up :( Poor Lith

Do I make a pick then in Lithium's place?

• Advertisement

Do I make a pick then in Lithium's place?

IIRC you take his place fully since he is MIA , maybe Im wrong.

So I should pick now so?

Happy to sort out if it's permanent or temporary after. Happy to do either.

So I should pick now so?

Happy to sort out if it's permanent or temporary after. Happy to do either.

Throw BH or TSC a PM, best way to go

From how its been done previously your up DM.

He had his 24hrs to pick and his 24hts to try again so now a sub steps in.

If you want to be extra nice and offer the roster back to him later you can but that's up to you.

After a week off boards I doubt he would be too surprised to lose his place but hopefully all is OK for him.

(If you want 100% confirmation you can pm tsc though)

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Fellow drafters, we shall mourn the loss of our comrade.

Fellow drafters, we shall mourn the loss of our comrade.

Hope Lith is ok, good luck DM7, not easy with a roster you didnt pick. I still expect a strong showing.

I also hope the next 10 people are online to pick theres :)

One thing that I think would help if everyone was visable when online. Some like Moneymaker and MNG have it hidden. It helps to know if your on guys.

Lord TSCs last post in draft thread said a replacement would be called upon so I will go ahead and pick.

I will be selecting Umaga as a guy who appeared on ECW on SyFy

EDIT: done, have sent a pm to Moneymaker, hopefully that worked (on my phone so ran into bother with that part)

One thing that I think would help if everyone was visable when online. Some like Moneymaker and MNG have it hidden. It helps to know if your on guys.

Think mine might be hidden too but I'm virtually always online before 7pm Irish time atm and then from 3/4am onwards again

great pick and he was on my list, though Hart Dynasty were more important. Some great picks missed in that round IMO.

• Advertisement

great pick and he was on my list, though Hart Dynasty were more important. Some great picks missed in that round IMO.

Yeah umaga was on my list for that round or the next and is a very good pick. A few other ECW alumni I'm surprised weren't picked too, now I just hope one of my top picks for the next round surprises me and lasts all the way to no.18.

Funny how the rival promotions that like to rip on each other on air (BWA, WECWF, MNG) are 18, 19 & 20 this round

Advertisement