Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pick made and PM sent.

There are two big names left on my list that can work with anyone's roster, Gail and another woman. I figured both of them wouldn't make it past this round so grabbing at least one of the two was a must do this round. I'd actually be stunned if the other woman survives the rest of the round.

Personally I cant see as many drafting woman since you drafted most of the best ones. Could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pick made and PM sent.

There are two big names left on my list that can work with anyone's roster, Gail and another woman. I figured both of them wouldn't make it past this round so grabbing at least one of the two was a must do this round. I'd actually be stunned if the other woman survives the rest of the round.

I had Kim and a tag partner in mind for this round too, great pick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Surprised you didn't pick Gail sooner tbh.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

dont expect there to be many but iirc trades are now possible. think it was rd6 onwards

I'm open to trades. Haven't settled on anything yet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

If you draft a tag team do you have to trade them as one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

DM_7 wrote: »
    If you draft a tag team do you have to trade them as one?

Nope. You can split them up and do whatever you like with them, sell popcorn, be a steward or even trade them for better popcorn sellers

Nope. You can split them up and do whatever you like with them, sell popcorn, be a steward or even trade them for better popcorn sellers

Pretty sure Corey Graves is going to be Concession Graves on my inherited Roster :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'm not sure if I'd be open to tradin maybe if I got a good offer for big e or maybe gangrel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Open to trades aswell. Pretty much all my roster is up for trade assuming someone makes me a good offer.

• Advertisement

The rest of this round is going to be very interesting, some cracking picks available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Surprised you didn't pick Gail sooner tbh.

To tell the truth it was a gamble. I thought she would slip under the radar over more current women. Left it far too fine and might have cost me the other big name, but I'm delighted to get her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

SlickRic wrote: »
    Hassan is always picked later than he should be in the draft IMO.

A brilliant gimmick, a heat magnet and can work a fine match.

He's definitely great value. I was thinking to myself, imagine if he were around now with the current political climate being what it is.

I'd say there's a lot more hostility towards Arab-Americans these days than when his character was originally written off. I think things would have the potential to become very nasty if he were still on screen these days. The heat he would generate would be so OTT as to be dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Pick made, pm send.

The loss of Tess and Shamrock send me looking elsewhere

Open to trades BTdub

Tme to get a run on guys, all of the next four are on PW atm methinks after that its TSC

edit: ahh booo McGuinness was my backup plan once Roode was picked this round. Meanwhile my tweak on that story was Shamrock... hmmm

Pick and PM sent, good luck DM7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Yep Mcguinness was certainly on my radar. Good pick for any roster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Tme to get a run on guys, all of the next four are on PW atm methinks after that its TSC

edit: ahh booo McGuinness was my backup plan once Roode was picked this round. Meanwhile my tweak on that story was Shamrock... hmmm

Ha funny thing is the two guys i was choosing between was Roode & McGuinness but since i had McGuinness a couple of years ago i went for Roode instead

Was fairly sure Roode would be gone but thought McGuinness might slip through to me, now to decide between perhaps a lesser name star that would fit the plan well or a bigger name and changing plans.... actually im not deciding again till a few more pick ha don't wanna have to keep changing plans

Ive a rough idea for McGuinness but open to trade him for the right offer. Same goes for The Outlaws as i havent drafted opponents for them yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Briscoe's are some value at this stage.

PM sent

Hopefully it went okay, again on the phone during time I should be working so not sure if it went, I have trouble with private messages on the touch site.

Briscoes just looked to fit the other pick Lithium had made before I drafted Umaga and can be used together or as singles wrestlers. I was happy they lasted till now, was sure they wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

Crap ... put my pick here by mistake .... but Dr Death and IRS are a nice addition to the roster

I actually found Dr Death hard to write for last year for some strange reason and ended up trading him but esp with IRS (whom I thought could end up being Big Daddy Wyatt again this year) thats a very good pick imo

I actually found Dr Death hard to write for last year for some strange reason and ended up trading him but esp with IRS (whom I thought could end up being Big Daddy Wyatt again this year) thats a very good pick imo

I had almost picked the varisty club ahead of McGuinness. Still unsure if I did the right thing. Wasnt sure what Id do with Dr Death but Michael Wallstreet would have been great to right for.

Dr Death and IRS were also in my mind, was going to use Williams as a Heyman guy if I picked them.

At this stage most people's list will have the same names.

Is the tag limit 5?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I had almost picked the varisty club ahead of McGuinness. Still unsure if I did the right thing. Wasnt sure what Id do with Dr Death but Michael Wallstreet would have been great to right for.

Actually now a little happy that you took Nigel as I think I prefer my Plan C for this round to my plan B (McG)....t-minus 5-4-3-2 until somone takes that person :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

DM_7 wrote: »

Is the tag limit 5?

I think so.

To be honest while I have the kernal of an idea for maybe 8 of my roster, I'm not sure how I'm going to do writing for anyone. It might be a bit basic ,and sure it won't match up to a lot of others, but what the hell, hopefully might be a bit of fun.

Oh ... and I'm open to trades on several of my roster at the moment.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That moment when you see someone who is perfect for your roster and who isn't gone yet.

13870901851538542841.GIF

• Advertisement

TSC the one man more than any others that I think will push me down to plan D this round

Advertisement