Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I am really stuck between 2 picks, now neither might reach me but if they do I just might have to flip a coin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Hi sorry I'll be another while I am re doing plans after the ascension went and a few others earlier so i'll be another while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

campo wrote: »
    I am really stuck between 2 picks, now neither might reach me but if they do I just might have to flip a coin

My next 3 picks (or 3 character types ) are nailed on and after a morning of thinking, my roster has come together nicely and ive my storylines in place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Hi sorry I'll be another while I am re doing plans after the ascension went and a few others earlier so i'll be another while.

Dont you just hate it when people take your pick before you, very inconsiderate of them :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

whenever I see your name now all I can think is this with your name in there instead

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

I had The Briscoes, McGuiness and Shamrock as my top picks for this round so being gutted is an absolute understatement! Hopefully my final choice will make it to me!

Righto pick made PM sent well this is a direction I didn't see myself going in but it'll be fun to write for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'll again make the case it's about finding the best fits on your roster. Not who the biggest name is. I had first pick and went with Ascension despite at least a dozen "better" picks. They just made sense and it was my plan all along.

I would have loved to have Ambrose and Pillman. But they are too similar. Variety is king and that's why MNG is so hard to beat imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really had hoped D'Lo would last a few more rounds :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

D'Lo is always a solid pick.

Bring back the euro belt and have him and X-Pac feud for it. They had a string of excellent matches back in 98-99

• Advertisement

Papa Shango is one who I had a great idea for but couldnt quiet think of who it would play out. Good luck Conman

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I'll again make the case it's about finding the best fits on your roster. Not who the biggest name is. I had first pick and went with Ascension despite at least a dozen "better" picks. They just made sense and it was my plan all along.

I would have loved to have Ambrose and Pillman. But they are too similar. Variety is king and that's why MNG is so hard to beat imo.

I had planned for the Ascension I didn't think they would go this round....
    it still hurts :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I'll again make the case it's about finding the best fits on your roster.

On that note, pick made.

Really, really happy to get LAX. I'm moving on a bit from the Hollywood theme and working out who fits into a story I'm loving dreaming up right now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Just noticing, I'd say there could be a few Feds this year without a women's or tag division.

Was sure you would take someone else, now just four other people who might take that pick on me

LAX are a great team imo I had considered them, similarily D'Lo and God/Goodfather/Papa Shango etc as they give a lot of options with regards their use.

edit: the pace has picked up nicely today too and now Liz, Camp and Shagnasti are all online at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Very very disappointed The Godfather won't be on TBC's roster! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

McGuinness and a tag partner had in mind for this round too so just checking now a tag team with the Lord if allowed as I am not too sure

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    McGuinness and a tag partner had in mind for this round too so just checking now a tag team with the Lord if allowed as I am not too sure

Ive already got a few teams and 2 more i want, didnt need his said tag partner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ive already got a few teams and 2 more i want, didnt need his said tag partner.

He is still a great pick on his own at this late stage

Two very good wrestlers added to Liz's roster there and yeah McGuinness is a good pick on his own, I actually wouldnt have taken his tag partner either even though im sure we will get drafted at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Uncle Walt wrote: »
    Very very disappointed The Godfather won't be on TBC's roster! :pac:

Only to be killed by Aja Kong :p

I'll just be a few minutes as currently can't decide who to go with

Pick up and for the people that were hoping to get him.....sorry about your damn luck

Sheiky baby! great tatoo pic too!

I'll probably be online for another 30mins or so but if Rafs not about ill email my pick to Walt as hes after me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Did not realise Sheik was eligable at this stage

I think I posted the same thing two years ago when I took part in the draft :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Great to see how fast this round has gone through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Sheiky baby! great tatoo pic too!

I'll probably be online for another 30mins or so but if Rafs not about ill email my pick to Walt as hes after me

Ill have mine up in 5!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Not the biggest name to pick but fits perfectly where I want to go.

Raf32 wrote: »
    Not the biggest name to pick but fits perfectly where I want to go.

Thought hed last another rd but Val is great for storylines and he was better in the ring than many remember imo

Coulda taken a tag partner myself but chose not to and tbh even though he was my plan C for this round I think he (Ventura) will fit into my overall plans better than my other 2 ideas perhaps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Wahey get on the next round and stip I'd say TSC :D

Advertisement