Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

DM_7 wrote: »
    **Awkward**

I took over your roster while you were offline.

When you missed your pick twice a replacement was looked for. I was first reserve

Ah it's not awkward, just as long as some good picks were made for me, i'll be happy, i was actually thinking i am gonna miss out on this without internet, actually this is kinda awkward, am i back in or have you taken my place since i was M.I.A?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah it's not awkward, just as long as some good picks were made for me, i'll be happy, i was actually thinking i am gonna miss out on this without internet, actually this is kinda awkward, am i back in or have you taken my place since i was M.I.A?

I assumed your place was gone, that was my understanding

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Pick Made PM sent to TBC..

Unfortunately for Lithium he's out of the game, as he missed the 24 hour rule twice and was disqualified because of it.. Sadly those are the rules.. And they're there for a reason. Missing 15 days of the draft is basically a lifetime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Also boo to Walt and esp TSC,

Would have loved Dusty or Piper.

Also upset at the lack of zany and awful pics in the roster pics thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Uncle Walt wrote: »
    Pick Made PM sent to TBC..

Unfortunately for Lithium he's out of the game, as he missed the 24 hour rule twice and was disqualified because of it.. Sadly those are the rules.. And they're there for a reason. Missing 15 days of the draft is basically a lifetime

So i'm out then...... stupid thunder storm knocking out my internet :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Well those are the 3 I always expect to see go first in this round from now on there can be a few surprises with who falls through the cracks esp as some might not take and older pick once the huge names are gone. 5 more till my draft atm

It sucks although im sure after that long you probably can't be shocked think it was a full week you had been offline before DM got your spot. If you had any plans for your roster though shoot him a pm and maybe you will still get to see em play out in some form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Kept changing my mind constantly on who I was going to pick next, and my choices were Kong, a pre-70s woman and another super talented lady that might get taken. In the end I went with Kong, to be honest, and taking a risk because I have two women in mind to go against her that I think will last the whole draft without being taken, but if I don't get them I'll be at a loss for Kong, so fingers crossed it all goes as planned!

Was kinda hoping Kong and the Bellas wold end up on the same roster so we could finale get a conclusion to that story with a handicap match. Obviously a great addition to your roster and one I thought woulda went as part of Double Kong much earlier as Aja's other partner would have safely lasted a good while longer imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I edited post 767 to include the trade and new roster pick additions

• Advertisement

Was kinda hoping Kong and the Bellas wold end up on the same roster so we could finale get a conclusion to that story with a handicap match. Obviously a great addition to your roster and one I thought woulda went as part of Double Kong much earlier as Aja's other partner would have safely lasted a good while longer imo

To be honest I didn't have any plans for Awesome Kong at the start, but I had big plans for Manami so I'd have really kicked myself if I lost her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Gutted Terry Funk is gone. I knew he wouldn't make it to me but it doesn't soften the blow of having to rewrite what was essentially a finished feud. Not sure if anybody else can fill his would-be role.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

Gutted Terry Funk is gone. I knew he wouldn't make it to me but it doesn't soften the blow of having to rewrite what was essentially a finished feud. Not sure if anybody else can fill his would-be role.

Always open to a trade. If it's the right trade. Haven't started writing just yet.

Sin Eater wrote: »
    Always open to a trade. If it's the right trade. Haven't started writing just yet.

I might make a proposal at some point but I don't think you'd be interested in anyone I can trade. If there's anyone in particular you want let me know and I'll see what I can do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Be interesting to see what your plans were i.e. your ppv perhaps when the game is over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'm open to a trade on Big E Langston if anyone is interested in offering me someone for him pm me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Pick made PM sent. I am happy out my odd little roster is coming together

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Hi all, I have a query re: eligibility in with TSC and I shall pick fairly sharpish after that. ;)

Query answered, but in my sleep a vision came to me and the question was a moot point (unless I use the pick in the next round). PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Was about to say I was puzzled why you thought Colon wasn't valid. A royal rumble appearance and a hall of famer.

I wonder who you were quizzing TSC about now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Had to go for Billy Graham when he was still available.

Have a couple of ideas for him.

Enjoyed the Great work done with him by lebowskilite the last couple of years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

And another potential dream match is in place for me. :)

DM_7 wrote: »
    Had to go for Billy Graham when he was still available.

Have a couple of ideas for him.

Enjoyed the Great work done with him by lebowskilite the last couple of years.

Good luck with him! I really enjoyed Billy Graham and I almost pulled the trigger on him this year for one of my main feuds - but if I'd have done that it would only have been because I liked what I'd already done, rather than having any new ideas for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I'm sure we had it last year but will we be having a round where anything goes re: picking a wrestler. One that hasn't appeared in WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA or ROH?

Killer Kowalski's nipples always freaked me out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,601 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pick made and PM sent. Very pleased to be reunited with him (solo this time). I have a fun storyline in mind for him.

felt sure he woulda went with Heenan, great pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Delighted to get Jimmy. Have big plans for him. Another round has flown by!

Raf32 wrote: »
    Delighted to get Jimmy. Have big plans for him. Another round has flown by!

I'm really interested to see where you put him. He's so diverse with who he could work with that I could see him being involved with any feud you have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

I'm really interested to see where you put him. He's so diverse with who he could work with that I could see him being involved with any feud you have.

I have two feuds I really want to throw him into so might have him form some alliance of sorts. Should be really easy to write for too.

Advertisement