Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

undeserved I think but another win nevertheless - great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Not convincing, but great win all the same, I'd take 3/6 now, COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Will get a hiding from Man United and Chelsea. We'll remain on 30 points for a little while I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

How many times do you finish games 2-1 ?
    It might be worth betting on each weak after Chelsea and UTD games

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

How many times do you finish games 2-1 ? It might be worth betting on each weak after Chelsea and UTD games

6 times now I think (according to some other poster on the soccer forum)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Massive to win that today with everyone else winning today. If we could get a point over the next two I'd happily take it. 2/3 would be brilliant but I'd accept just not getting hammered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Are you happy with poch ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Are you happy with poch ?

I think he needs time to bring in some of his own players so his rotations aren't as varied, he likes to continuously rotate, which is good, but needs player that suit his system

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Sorry but there's no way we should fear utd, I can't believe people are just writing us off. I'll consider the season a disappointment should we finish below them.
    They've been as lucky as us on their recent run.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

golfball37 wrote: »
    Sorry but there's no way we should fear utd, I can't believe people are just writing us off. I'll consider the season a disappointment should we finish below them.
    They've been as lucky as us on their recent run.

I think many are going purely on results, not having actually watched the games which isn't really surprising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

golfball37 wrote:
    Sorry but there's no way we should fear utd, I can't believe people are just writing us off. I'll consider the season a disappointment should we finish below them. They've been as lucky as us on their recent run.

Couldn't agree more.

Lots of guys over on the fantasy football forum are dead set on dropping Eriksen/Chadli/Kane because of the upcoming united/Chelsea games but I think we have every chance of Getting goals. Might just be a case of out scoring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Lads in fairness,i don't think anyone is saying Man U are invincible,but jaysus,can you imagine giving Rooney/Falcao/Van Persie and co the chances Leicester got yesterday, they would put 4/5 past us.
    We have to be far better than we were yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Hammar wrote: »
    Lads in fairness,i don't think anyone is saying Man U are invincible,but jaysus,can you imagine giving Rooney/Falcao/Van Persie and co the chances Leicester got yesterday, they would put 4/5 past us.
    We have to be far better than we were yesterday.

And judging by how brittle our back line has been all season, not just for a game or two it would take the team to play the game of their lives to come away with anything the next two games.

Advertisement