Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raspberry Pi XBMC pausing issue

Options
  • 23-12-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,362 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks.

This problem annoys me. I currently have a Raspberry Pi with XBMC. Its currently running with Cec enabled.

So I pause the film im watching, change the source to lets say sky and eventually go back to XBMC but its no longer paused. Iv found changing the source un-pauses XBMC

Anyone know is there away to stop this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

Headshot wrote: »
    Hey folks.

This problem annoys me. I currently have a Raspberry Pi with XBMC. Its currently running with Cec enabled.

So I pause the film im watching, change the source to lets say sky and eventually go back to XBMC but its no longer paused. Iv found changing the source un-pauses XBMC

Anyone know is there away to stop this?

Try disabling the screen saver

• Registered Users Posts: 54,362 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Thanks for the advice but I think I got it.

System/settings/peripherals and then untick pause playback when switching to another source

Advertisement