Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TomorrowWorld 2015

• 24-12-2014 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I've always wanted to go to TomorrowLand but never pulled the trigger (yet!).
    Well now I find myself with tickets for TomorrowWorld 2015 in Atlanta!

Anyone going? Planning on going? Have you been to TomorrowWorld 2013/14?
    I've tickets for the full 4 days w/ camping.
    Would love to get any advice or hear about any stories...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Are you already in America? Long way to travel if you'd be going from Ireland if it was only for the 4 days, but then again I was supposed to go to ultra last year

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭frankiebaby

Ya, I'll be going from Ireland with the gf who got me tickets for it.
    A buddy of mine has moved to Atlanta recently so will be able to meet up with him but it is a bit of a trek alright no doubt. We will make a 2 week holiday out of it with TomorrowWorld in the middle!
    Ultra does look like a gig to go to and from what I've read is a bit closer to European gigs when compared to TomorrowWorld but I'm not so sure how much to believe so far...
    Would love to hear from anyone this side of the pond planning on making the trip or who has been there before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dory1

A mate got tickets for the one in Belgium
    Hi there, would your friend have any tickets for sale? Kind regards, John.

Advertisement