Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay and Display over Christmas with DLRCC?

Options
  • 24-12-2014 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows what days are free parking over the Christmas period? Are wardens knocking off at a certain date/time and even though a machine may accept money, there's no need to bother as there's no wardens about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭OssianSmyth

There are no parking charges on 25th and 26th December or on 1st Jan.

Until 12th of January, you get an extra hour free when you pay for one hour of on-street parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for that, but does that mean the wardens are working the rest of the time, 07:00-19:00 I wonder? I'd say they are off a little earlier today at least, if they are even working today..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭OssianSmyth

I don't know the wardens' schedule but I believe that gardai are also empowered to ticket vehicles.

You get 15 mins grace at the start and the end, so that's up to 2.5 hours parking for €1.50

Advertisement