Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas one and all!

• 24-12-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Christmas to one and all in the cooking forum! Thanks for making it one of my favourite forums on Boards! Wishing you all a lovely time with yer families and all the best for 2015!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,793 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Super post, leahyl!

I think 2014 has been a great year for the C&R forum. The addition of the 'Chat' thread was a great move & made the forum a lot more friendly place to visit & post (nice one, Faith!).

Merry Christmas to you all & here's to 2015!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Thanks to the mods for a great year, to those so knowledgable who share and everyone else for keeping this a positive place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Happy Christmas youuuuuu guys :) It's been a lovely, lovely year round these parts. You're all awesome & I hope Santa has been through the Nisbets catalogue for each and every one of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

Happy Christmas to everyone here from long time lurker (not a great cook).

Have taken lots of advice from here for Christmas dinner; have the turkey brining in buttermilk, orange & garlic, have the ham cooking in Coke, have the sprouts (which I never cooked before) prepared for cooking with honey and garlic tomorrow, stuffings made and the rest of the veg in the fridge ready to go.

Was never so organised and it's all thanks to the posters here.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Tiny_Tim_Cratchit.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Happy Christmas everyone, what a great year it's been in here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

I haven't had as much time to cook this year as I had in 2013 but this forum is still one of my favourite parts of the internet. To my fellow posters, lurkers and the mods - happy trissmas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a fantastic time over the festive period, and hopefully 2015 is a great year for us all.

merry-christmas-gif-animated.gif

Advertisement