Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc 1070 "BA confirm"??

Options
  • 24-12-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know what BA Confirm means? I got a string of alarm events from GSM Q yesterday from different zones at the exact same time, which is impossible as the beams all couldn't have been tripped by one person! I wasn't there myself but It looks like an entry or exit delay fault, this wasn't on the log though??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

It means burglar alarm confirmed as in if it was connected to a professional monitoring station they would treat it accordingly.

If all your beams activated together then that tells me you have a power issue with your system. When an alarm activates it needs extra power therefore if your beams have all gone off at the same time then as I say power is the problem.
    However check back to the first event and that is the source of the activation.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭ShanE90

Thanks Kub, I've followed the log in the eng menu and turns out to be an entry delay followed by entry fault then all the other zones tripped on the way to the keypad in the hall until it was unset. The system is 1.5 years old both mains and battery seem ok, there are 4 pirs, a wired echo and sabb and a gsm q, with both sirens on maybe the voltage dropped to the gsm unit?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Seems the alarm did its job perfectly unless I'm missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Well if you can account for all those activations then your system is perfect and did it's job 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭ShanE90

It did it's job well, my father unlocked and opened the back door and then his phone rang so it went entry delay until he heard the siren go off outside then I got a list of beams tripped as he walked to the keypad!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement