Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

96-Year old woman robbed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

Ireland is becoming a country that's both unpleasant and dangerous to grow old in .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I heard this on the radio and i was sickened,who does something like this to a 96 year old woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just read it on breaking news. Utter scumbags. No punishment is too much for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Samsgirl wrote:
    Just read it on breaking news. Utter scumbags. No punishment is too much for them.

Don't worry about it. No punishment will be. given. This is an ultra pc country where the rights of the majority are trampled on and only entitlement is celebrated

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Waterford is just after turning into a complete and utter sh!thole, packed to the brim with little scumbags who will stop at nothing to get a few quid and shoot in up their arms, this city is really getting worse by the day, Im ashamed to say in from Waterford some days. And you know what really really gets me? In this little city where everyone seems to know your business, NOBODY sees a thing when these idiots break into houses, assault you in broad daylight, rob your car etc etc. Correct me if im wrong, but I have never ever heard of any of these scumbags getting caught mid-act or caught afterwards and brought to court, they all seem to slip under the radar. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Pure cowardly scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭shuffle65

Yeah, couldn't believe it when I heard this earlier, words fail me...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I heard this on the radio and i was sickened,who does something like this to a 96 year old woman!

People who have no fear of the courts unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Waterford is just after turning into a And you know what really really gets me? . Correct me if im wrong, but I have never ever heard of any of these scumbags getting caught mid-act or caught afterwards and brought to court, they all seem to slip under the radar. 

Couldn't be protesting about that now could we?

Advertisement