Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking / DART in Ballsbridge

Options
  • 24-12-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all,

I will be moving work locations to Ballsbridge early in the new year. I will be commuting from the Dublin 11 area and just have a couple of quick questions if anyone could help.

a. As I have problems walking / standing due to a disability - is it reasonable to expect to take the dart from connolly station to landsdowne road in rush hour?

b. If the dart is not an option - how is the RDS Merrion Road Carp park for a parking option - does it fill up early / is there always spaces left?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Count66

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

count66 wrote: »
    b. If the dart is not an option - how is the RDS Merrion Road Carp park for a parking option - does it fill up early / is there always spaces left?

I imagine this only really fills up on event days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

count66 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I will be moving work locations to Ballsbridge early in the new year. I will be commuting from the Dublin 11 area and just have a couple of quick questions if anyone could help.

a. As I have problems walking / standing due to a disability - is it reasonable to expect to take the dart from connolly station to landsdowne road in rush hour?

The DART begins to empty at Connolly peak times; as a result seats won't be as hard to get. You may find it's a little less hassle to get on the DART at Tara Street or Pearse Station as it's a shorter walk to get to the platforms and again the seats will be more plentiful.

If you are registered disabled then enquire in case your new employer may have parking spaces on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭count66

Thanks all for your replies - much appreciated

Advertisement