Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January transfer window rumors and gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1h1 hour ago
    Erik Lamela would prefer a move to the Serie A, but good relationship between OM & Tottenham makes deal a possibility http://j.mp/DeadlineDay2015

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1h1 hour ago
    Marseille & Tottenham negotiate regarding Erik Lamela, discussing buy-out option figure, according to RMC http://j.mp/DeadlineDay2015

On a side note (irishmover will love this), thank feck we did not appoint LVG as the manager of our club. That guy has spent almost £300 millions in two years and still serving same dross football (I think ours is less ****ty).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

levy offer £13m for Witsel when they signed him for €40m two years ago? typical levy 'we nearly got him' bull shiet ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

levy offer £13m for Witsel when they signed him for €40m two years ago? typical levy 'we nearly got him' bull shiet ...

When did Levy say we nearly got him?

It's probably all part of his evil plan to destroy the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Rumours starting to arise about Lloris

• Advertisement

levy will not sell to United unless they offer us £35-40 millions. Lloris is on a long contract, and United are in panicking mode at the moment and for us, it will be very difficult to sort out the replacement in this time.

Well he is not going to pay the asking price. Does he?

I read somewhere today;

Ed Woodword - we will give you €30 millions for A Martial.

Monaco - We want €110 millions.

Ed - Well the maximum we can offer you €60 plus 20 on add-ons. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

Hugo deserves to be playing at a higher level in fairness to him and I wouldn't begrudge him a move.
    Witsel looked a class act at benfica but I think that Russian league just sucks the life out of talent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

fabrication,
    question asked too deschamps , would he let lloris leave the french camp if utd wanted him, he said yes , now everyone is saying he is leaving (as if deschamps has final say)

he will be going nowhere

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

No way is Lloris leaving at this late stage. Silly rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Patww79 wrote: »

yes but not 24 hours before window closes,

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

I am more worried about losing Eriksen. Juve put a bid in a week or two ago and they lost again yesterday. He is included in the Danish squad for this weeks games ( so much for him being injured). Hate to lose our most creative player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I am more worried about losing Eriksen. Juve put a bid in a week or two ago and they lost again yesterday. He is included in the Danish squad for this weeks games ( so much for him being injured). Hate to lose our most creative player.

First thing I thought of too when I heard he was 'injured' last weekend. Could be a crazy day tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Ormus wrote: »
    When did Levy say we nearly got him?

It's probably all part of his evil plan to destroy the club.

what evil plan? sure he's doing a great job. enic really have made the club into such an entertaining team to watch in the traditions of the footballing history of the club. Yeah, it really is halcyon days around the lane these days almost reminiscent of the cup winning teams of the 1980's i grew up watching. In fact im actually delighted that he leaves our transfers to the last minute in the windows as it really benefits us come the end of the season.

Steve Mitchell ‏@barafundler 1 min1 minute ago
    #Zenit possible separation with Villas-Boas. Contact intensifies for #Klopp via @DiMarzio

Milan Guys ‏@TheMilanGuys 1m1 minute ago
    This could be a problem, apparent Villas Boas (Zenit coach) promised Witsel that he can leave but Villas Boas might get fired today

BelgianPlayersAbroad ‏@Beplayersabroad 5m5 minutes ago
    WITSEL INTERMEDIARY: "AC Milan, Juventus and Atletico Madrid wanted him, but Zenit only want to negotiate about January." @footballitalia

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Only a handful of hours left before most of the transfer window close in Europe. Next couple of hours might get interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Only a handful of hours left before most of the transfer window close in Europe. Next couple of hours might get interesting

We can still sign players from those leagues until our window shuts though.

• Advertisement

irishmover wrote:
    We can still sign players from those leagues until our window shuts though.

Yeah... but hoping we shift a few to the continent before the deadline.... Ade, Lamela and maybe Fazio.

Yeah... but hoping we shift a few to the continent before the deadline.... Ade, Lamela and maybe Fazio.

Doesn't the loan window remain open for another week anyway? So can still get a deal done.

irishmover wrote:
    Doesn't the loan window remain open for another week anyway? So can still get a deal done.

Does it? I'd say that's our best option for off loading them.

Does it? I'd say that's our best option for off loading them.

I'm not sure. That always confuses me but I seem to remember players swapping clubs in loan moves after the window shuts.

Just having a quick google I don't think that's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

what evil plan? sure he's doing a great job. enic really have made the club into such an entertaining team to watch in the traditions of the footballing history of the club. Yeah, it really is halcyon days around the lane these days almost reminiscent of the cup winning teams of the 1980's i grew up watching. In fact im actually delighted that he leaves our transfers to the last minute in the windows as it really benefits us come the end of the season.

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Patww79 wrote: »

Blocked by Pochettino at the last minute as 'we did not have a replacement' ... According to French media via Telegraph (who are also reporting that Ade to Villa is potentially back on)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-live-blogs/11833777/Premier-League-transfer-news-and-rumours-live.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

richardjjd wrote: »
    Blocked by Pochettino at the last minute as 'we did not have a replacement' ... According to French media via Telegraph (who are also reporting that Ade to Villa is potentially back on)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-live-blogs/11833777/Premier-League-transfer-news-and-rumours-live.html

spursy

BREAKING NEWS

Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor was at Upton Park last night, speaking to Slaven Bilic about the possibility of a loan move.

The complication for West Ham is that they have already used up their allocation of loan players for the season.

Right......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Seemingly West Ham have got Song and Moses....
    Gas thing is, i wouldve liked them with us.:eek:

Advertisement