Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering rewards voucher, not received yet

Options
  • 24-12-2014 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi All

I've been a member of Powering Rewards for some time was told I would get the Supervalu €20 voucher.

Unfortunately I have not received the voucher as of yet. I see under the "My Transactions"page that a voucher may have been issued to my partner's previous address that I had Electric Ireland as a provider but my partner has not resided in that address since 2012. I have also emailed the Powering Rewards team a week ago with no response.

Would it be possible to re-issue the voucher to our current billing address? To speed up this query, I have forwarded on my account information via PM.

All The Best

Merry Christmas

dragon5678

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi dragon5678,

Thanks for your post, and our apologies for any delay in getting back to you. 

What we can do is cancel any gift card that was already issued, and have a new one posted out to the correct address. We've received your details by PM so can now look into this for you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭zzap64

I have the same problem, although they sent it to an address that we haven't lived in for over 6 or 7 years! I'll send a PM as well since I've had no reply from the rewards@electricireland.ie for emails that I sent on the 11 and 15th of December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi zzap64,

Thanks, we've just received both your PMs. Again, our apologies for the delay in response from our Powering Rewards team. We'll look into having a new card issued out to the correct address for you.

If there's anything else we can help with don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭zzap64

I received the resent voucher a couple of days ago. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

Hi dragon5678,

Thanks for your post, and our apologies for any delay in getting back to you. 

What we can do is cancel any gift card that was already issued, and have a new one posted out to the correct address. We've received your details by PM so can now look into this for you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Hi David

Apologies for not responding. I have received the voucher a few days ago. Thank you so much for doing this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi zzap64 and dragon5678,

No problem at all - that's great, thanks for the posts. Very pleased to read it! :)

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CEOLGRA

I have had the same problem,  when i look at transactions it said it was posted to my old address.  I've checked with them and they havent received it. 
    could you cancel it and resend to my new address. 
    Thank you

Ann Marie Kennedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi CEOLGRA/Ann Marie,

Sorry about the address mix-up.
    If you private message me your Electric Ireland account number, current address and email address, we will pass your query to the Powering Rewards team and you will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement