Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

• 25-12-2014 1:56am

Merry Xmas everyone. I'm away from my family, and it hurts. Luckily I'm spending Christmas with some lovely friends, so I'm busy enough not to brood on it.

Special best wishes to anyone spending Christmas alone (not through choice). Enjoy it as best you can.

Anyone with their families for Christmas (and happy about it :)), enjoy them and the day.

Anyone facing their first Christmas after losing a loved one, my special best wishes and thoughts are for you, it'll be easier next year.

I think that's it covered! Have a lovely time everyone!

Comments

Many happy returns Candie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Be good everyone, take care. Best wishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Happy Christmas Candie!!

And Ruu and Jake1 to I suppose. :D

Now where did I put my beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

make the yuletide gay...

*childish sniggers*

Happy Christmas Candie!!

And Ruu and Jake1 to I suppose. :D

Now where did I put my beer?

Back at you Backwards Man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,647 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Merry Xmas :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Happy Christmas everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Merry Xmas Candie, here's to a bright New Year full of all good things :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I can't wait to see what type of coal Santa brought me, the last few years they weren't burning too well so I had to make do with using up me Zip firelighters and bits of newspaper from the Galway Advertiser.

The cheap bastard.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I can't wait to see what type of coal Santa brought me, the last few years they weren't burning too well so I had to make do with using up me Zip firelighters and bits of newspaper from the Galway Advertiser.

The cheap bastard.

Maybe if you're very good all of 2015 Santa will connect you to the gas instead. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement