Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roll on the new year.

• 25-12-2014 6:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Well Christmas is upon us, so best wish you all a happy Christmas :)
    With Christmas comes the new year, and resolutions.
    Have you any resolutions for the new year, or are you happy with all that you do.
    Personally my new years resolution is to eat more healthily. So come on AH's posters, share your resolutions with us if you have any.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Well Christmas is upon us, so best wish you all a happy Christmas :)
    With Christmas comes the new year, and resolutions.
    Have you any resolutions for the new year, or are you happy with all that you do.
    Personally my new years resolution is to eat more healthily. So come on AH's posters, share your resolutions with us if you have any.

Well right now, my 2015 NewYears Resolution is really just to make it to 2016 as Safe, Happy & Content with all aspects of Life , as much as possible really :)

I don't ask for much me,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Nicely worded son.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

not go to prison in 2015

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Just another day in paradise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,797 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Many happy returns and the same to all!

I tend not to make resolutions however a few people close to me have had health scares this year and this has given me a bit of a kick up the hole to lose some weight. I guess that means dieting and exercising more. Am hoping to take up golf or something like that also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

kippy wrote: »
    Many happy returns and the same to all!

I tend not to make resolutions however a few people close to me have had health scares this year and this has given me a bit of a kick up the hole to lose some weight. I guess that means dieting and exercising more. Am hoping to take up golf or something like that also.

Remember though that golf is exercise for the deluded :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,797 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Remember though that golf is exercise for the deluded :pac:

I wouldnt link the two tbh. (Golf and losin weight) Its just something I want to try.

Advertisement