Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT - Tamper Alarm going off

Options
  • 25-12-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

I have a Verifier alarm and I accidentally opened the back door before switching it off. I unset the alarm but now the control panel is showing SAB Tamper/Bell Fuse and the alarm is still going outside. Is there any way for me to shut this off, bearing in mind that I know nothing about alarms? Alternatively is there anyone working in D15 who would be willing to come out that I can call?

EDIT: It's stopped now, but I presume I shouldn't set the alarm again until it's fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

I just came across your post in after hours so had a quick look in here.

I was about to say that it would cut itself out, which on today of all days is excellent.
    There is a fuse blown in your control panel, best to give the system the rest of Christmas off.
    It will not activate again if left alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Thanks kub, re-assurance that it won't go off again is probably the best I could have hoped for today. :)

Happy Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Straylight wrote: »
    Thanks kub, re-assurance that it won't go off again is probably the best I could have hoped for today. :)

Happy Christmas.

Absolutely have a Happy Christmas in peace.

Advertisement