Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm problem - URGENT

Options
  • 25-12-2014 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

I have a Verifier alarm and I accidentally opened the back door before switching it off. I unset the alarm but now the control panel is showing SAB Tamper/Bell Fuse and the alarm is still going outside. Is there any way for me to shut this off, bearing in mind that I know nothing about alarms? Alternatively is there anyone working in D15 who would be willing to come out that I can call?

EDIT: It's stopped now, but if anyone knows whether or not I should avoid setting the alarm again until it's fixed that would be a big help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Straylight wrote: »
    I have a Verifier alarm and I accidentally opened the back door before switching it off. I unset the alarm but now the control panel is showing SAB Tamper/Bell Fuse and the alarm is still going outside. Is there any way for me to shut this off, bearing in mind that I know nothing about alarms? Alternatively is there anyone working in D15 who would be willing to come out that I can call?

EDIT: It's stopped now, but if anyone knows whether or not I should avoid setting the alarm again until it's fixed that would be a big help.

There's a security forum on here and some of the posters work in the industry. Try posting there

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Yeah, I posted there at the same time. One of the guys there came back to me and told me what the problem is. I won't be able to get it fixed until after Christmas, but at least it won't be annoying the neighbours until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ibstar

Straylight wrote: »
    Yeah, I posted there at the same time. One of the guys there came back to me and told me what the problem is. I won't be able to get it fixed until after Christmas, but at least it won't be annoying the neighbours until then.

Just wanted to pop in and say that you're a great neighbour.

Yours sincerely Alarm Hater.

Advertisement