Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water outage

• 25-12-2014 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭

Water is out up around south circular road area. Rang Irish water who said the council are aware and are working on it.

Gave council a call and they said they were trying to contact the water inspectors. If you're in the area, it sounds like it could take a while before it's back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Yeah...it's out Ennis road & north circular aswell.
    Supposedly updates on Irish water website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Our water is back in the last 5 minutes. Just after I had a great time washing myself in the sink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Got a text from my sister at 9:30 saying her water was out ( out Ballysheedy direction ) , and she is having loads of the family over for Christmas dinner :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Water pressure gone very low in Janesboro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

jonski wrote: »
    Water pressure gone very low in Janesboro

Major Water leak more like a geyser by the hump bridge at janesboro. Was weird to see. Stopped around 6:30pm but I'm sure it was a factor with the water being out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Major Water leak more like a geyser by the hump bridge at janesboro. Was weird to see. Stopped around 6:30pm but I'm sure it was a factor with the water being out.

They decide to introduce Water Metering rather than investing to repair the leaky pipe network.

Advertisement