Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen keep a look out

Options
  • 25-12-2014 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭

Stolen 3 liver and white springer spaniel bitches.13months old and microchipped. My friends kennels broken into last night,Athy area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SeeZee

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 browning fusion

homerhop wrote: »
    Stolen 3 liver and white bitches.13months old and microchipped. My friends kennels broken into last night,Athy area

What breed are they ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

What breed are they ?

Springer spaniel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

homerhop wrote: »
    Stolen 3 liver and white springer spaniel bitches.13months old and microchipped. My friends kennels broken into last night,Athy area

Any pictures incase they are offered on put up for sale on other web sites ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

some one selling them for christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Woodcock shot

Have passed word around my area, I have a bitch that originated from this breeder myself, bad f##kers to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Quick follow up. Dogs were dumped at a farm a few miles away on Thursday. They were a week gone. I would like to thank everyone on behalf of the owner for any help that was given in getting the word out.

Advertisement